To free download the educational materials, please acces the Contact page and send us your Name and surname, organization and email address.
- Elaboration of educational and training materials: the Consortium will develop the shared didactic material in different form items (presentation, interactive software and book).
- Organizing of short term (5 days) course for training trainers to be held in Gliwice for partners from Romania, Italy and Poland.
- Organizing of pilot seminars for dissemination in Romania, Italy, and Poland aiming at implementing the IAB 348-13 for the qualification of welders
- Organizing of short-term (7 days) joint staff training events: trainers from Romania, Italy and Poland, trained in Gliwice, will share what they learnt with their own Organization in Romania, Italy and Poland.
- Dissemination activities: participation to workshops, conferences, assemblies, and writing articles for newsletters, papers are some of the dissemination means foreseen.
- Course support made of presentation, book and software
- PPT presentations
- Interactive software to help trainees to became friendly to mechanized, orbital and robotized processes
- Electronic database with questions and answers
- Diploma issued by EWF, to the staff students who attended the training course.
Project Co-funded by the Erasmus + Programme of the European Union